Pages

Spreading the Word

One of the things Jesus instructed us to do was to go into all the world and spread the gospel. We are to be witnesses to Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the ends of the world. God placed on my heart the desire to share bits of wisdom He has given me with others. Sometimes that is from a pulpit, sometimes one on one, and sometimes it is via the written word. We all should be sharing what God does in and through us with others so that the gospel is not only preached but witnessed. I encourage you to share this blog with anyone who might find something useful or encouraging. I use this blog as one of the methods to encourage people and be a witness for what the Lord has done in my life. In an effort to bring this blog to more people, I am starting to list it in blog directories and search services. One of them, Technorati, requires a code be posted so they can verify ownership of the blog. 75SGN5R8EBZ4

I encourage you to link to this blog, post links to articles on popular social networking sites, and forward the e-mails to friends who might profit from the material God has given me to share. many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment